Like any small business, you may come across a situation where you are in need of a sudden lump sum of cash. Though you may be running your business by the book, there are always surprise situations that can suddenly arise. If you don’t have a rainy-day fund or enough back-up cash on hand, it doesn’t represent a lack of planning or forethought on your end; there is only so much you can be prepared to handle. Here are common reasons you might need quick financing:
- Opportunities for expansion: The occupants next door have finally decided to move to another location, leaving an empty space that would perfectly accommodate your growing business. You need the capital to pay for permits, hire contractors, and increase your inventory. This is just one example of an opportunity that shouldn’t be missed. Merchants will benefit from small business financing from Greenbox Capital as it can help them move forward in their business without regret.
- Emergencies not covered by insurance: Unfortunately, not every accident or catastrophe is covered by your insurance company. For example, your furnace breaks down, a glass display case breaks, the power goes out leading to lost sales, etc. These emergencies can make a dent in your business’ store of cash. While it’s smart to have a rainy-day fund for unexpected situations, many small businesses don’t have the luxury of excess cash to store away. That’s where a Merchant Cash Advance comes in.
- Equipment maintenance: What do you call a café with a broken espresso machine, or a movie theatre without a working projector? What happens when your POS system suddenly stops processing transactions? While these situations aren’t ideal, they can and do happen from time to time. Machines don’t last forever, so it’s only a matter of time before they need maintenance and repairs, which can cost a pretty penny.
- Holiday rushes requiring more stock:Many companies make the bulk of their yearly sales from Black Friday to Super Saturday. Year-end holiday shopping is crucial for small businesses to make a profit. But it requires plenty of back-up stock in your inventory and seasonal sales staff. This represents plenty of upfront costs that you may not necessarily have the funds to support.
What to Do When Your Business Needs Quick Access to Cash
Greenbox Capital has helped many small businesses with loans that cover those unforeseen moments when life just happens. If you’re a merchant, you may already be aware of how difficult it is to obtain a loan from a traditional lending institution. Banks aren’t willing to lend to small businesses, but Greenbox Capital is different:
- We consider applications no matter what your credit score is
- We don’t require collateral
- Our approval process is almost instant!
- We don’t need years of paperwork, a business plan, or your yearly projections when considering your application.
What We Do Offer:
- Access to working capital of up to $250,000 in as little as 24 hours
- Special financing for women who are small business owners
- Invoice factoring to speed up accounts receivable payments
- An easy application process that takes less than one minute to complete!
When it comes to life’s little emergencies, Greenbox Capital has you covered. For all of those unexpected payments, get instant access to the cash you need. Apply today!