Business Financing For Dry Cleaners
If you’re a dry cleaner, your customers depend on you to have a keen eye for detail and to provide quick and dependable cleaning services when taking care of their delicate garments. Your business offers a fine balance of speed of service and quality of care. Greenbox Capital’s goal is to deliver the same quality service as we help you access small-business funding.
Every industry is unique; therefore, every business demands a specific funding solution. Greenbox Capital is proud to offer easy, hassle-free lending solutions with a quick application process. As an alternative lender, we have the freedom to offer a funding solution that’s different from traditional banks and credit unions. While traditional lenders typically cater to large businesses that can afford to wait months for an application approval, our entire lending process can take as little as 24 hours.
Banks demand a discouraging amount of paperwork before they even consider your loan applications. But we don’t need you to hunt for old tax returns and business documents. We’d rather you spend your time wisely, like broadening your business, introducing a loyalty program, or investing in a franchise. Greenbox Capital does things differently.
Our variety of financing options can get you up to $250,000 in as little as 24 hours. We don’t require collateral, and we will look beyond your credit score when you apply. And since there’s no middleman, we can completely customize funding programs that fit seamlessly into your business model. Our programs are designed for successful and easy repayment.
Ways to Spend Your Working Capital
- Consistent cash flow
- Business amenity upgrades, such as upgrades and renovations
- Employee training, licencing
- Business expansions, such as retail or franchising
- Switching to high-end cleaning products
- Marketing and advertising
Why Choose Greenbox Capital?
- Fast and streamlined application process
- Fewer minimum requirements
- Freedom to use funds in any way
- No-hassle application
- Low credit or no credit? No problem
Minimum Qualifications for Working Capital Loans
- At least $7,500 in revenue from last three months
- At least six months in business
Other Loan Options
- Unsecured cash advances can be accessed as quickly as 24 hours in the amount equal to 70–100% of monthly revenue.
- A flexible business line of credit allows business owners to spend cash as needed, and line-of-credit renewals are possible without 50% payback of the original credit amount.
- 3 STIP business cash advance with an early pay-off option.
- Collateral-backed merchant cash advance
- Small business loan
Repaying a Merchant Cash Advance
Also called “credit card receivable funding” or “sale of future receivables” a Merchant Cash Advance is the purchase of future receivables. It’s not only one of the fastest ways to get a financial boost for your business but it also comes with a fully-automated repayment schedule.
Repayment Options with Greenbox Capital
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments: fixed amounts that are automatically deducted from your business bank account on a daily or weekly basis.
- ACH payments are ideal for business owners who know future payment amounts.
- Split funding through your credit card processor or lockbox: syncs payments with credit card receipts.
- If your business experiences seasonal ups and downs or you just want a payment schedule closely aligned with sales, split funding could be the way to go.
- A split funding payment schedule is based on a fixed percentage of credit card receipts. The credit card receipts will vary according to sales, but the percentage of the receipts due as payback is agreed upon in advance.