Financing for Women- Green Box Capital
Small Business Loans for Women
Are you a woman in need of financing for your small business? Then you are in the right place! Greenbox Capital offers small business funding between $5,000 – $250,000, no collateral required! We provide funding to women that currently own and operate their own business. It doesn’t matter if you have bad credit or good credit, we’ve got you covered!
With our premier and premier plus funding programs we are able to cater to women with good credit scores while those with bad credit scores can benefit from our starter and standard programs.
Continue reading on for important details about our funding programs.
In the event that you find our small business funding options not to be a good fit for your business, we will gladly present you with a number of financing resources to help point you in the right direction. This way, you are in a better position to make educated decisions concerning the finances of your business.
Why choose us?
If you have failed to obtain funding from a traditional bank, then you are in the right place. By considering Greenbox Capital, it doesn’t matter if you are plagued by poor credit or simply fall short of the requirements for traditional lending/funding platforms, we have a solution for you!
We are pretty fast when it comes to tackling financing applications. Do not be surprised when your application has been reviewed as soon as it’s submitted. If it is approved, you can look forward to receiving the much-needed financing in as little as 24-48 hours. The icing on the cake, we do not dictate how you choose to utilize the financing provided to your business.
Other lending/funding options available for women
Women own quite a large chunk of businesses throughout the world. As such, small business financing comes in handy when said businesses need a hand to thrive. Unfortunately, when it comes to receiving financing, women are typically denied more often than men. You will be glad to know that whether you may have good or bad credit, there are a number of financing options available. There are quite a number of programs that are made available to business women to help them thrive.
At Greenbox Capital we are proud to have supported so many women-owned businesses and are looking to create strategic partnerships with women in an effort to be their working capital partners.
In the event that, alternative funding is not for you, prepare plenty of documentation in addition to preparing for a vigorous application process that you will be subjected to in the traditional lending space. There are a number of resources available to women that need help financing their businesses.
Common documents required during the traditional lending application process
- business plan
- credit reports
- financial statements
- income tax returns
- legal documents
It is important that you review each lender that could potentially provide the financing. However, it is also important that you are equipped with the necessary documents to successfully land the job.
When using merchant cash advances, the amount of required documentation goes down considerably. At Greenbox Capital, we will not require a business plan or resume and sometimes can avoid additional stipulations traditional lenders require.
Tips to applying for traditional loan/advance options
- Obtain business counseling. It is important to obtain counseling before applying for any financing. You can make use of any of the numerous free and educational resources for women in business. The resources may cover business law, economics and finance, business planning, training and marketing and social media amongst others.With the right counseling, you too can make the most appropriate decision regarding your financial situation.
- Operate before applying for the loan/advance You may be hard pressed to find a company or individual that is willing to give a loan to a new business. This is why it is important to operate before applying for financing. By being in operations, you let the lender know that you are capable of running a business. Once you have been in business for a few months or if you can prove that running a successful business is second nature to you then lenders/funders will find it easier to provide financing.
- Understand all your loan/advance options It is important to research the different loan/advance applications before zeroing in on one for your business. There are a number of resources that are available to women seeking business loans. When considering alternative lending options, you will be excited to know that most don’t require good credit.In addition, you may be shocked to know that no hard collateral is required when utilizing alternative funding methods for your business.
- State loan/advance programs for women Each state has state loan/advance financing programs. If you wish to partake in such programs, all you must do is type in your zip code, [where?] answer a few basic questions and you will be one step closer to obtaining the much-needed financing for your business.
- Grants for women If you wish to fund an existing project or if your business falls within a given industry or type of organization then you are one step closer to getting business financing and can receive a government grant that may be offered to either individuals or to private organizations.
- Government grants Since there are quite a number of government grants, it is important to understand how they work.
There are a number of online resources to help the business owner make the right decisions. Some of them include:
There are a few individuals and organizations that offer private grants. Such grants are not only rare but carry small dollar amounts. They are especially wonderful for young, expanding businesses.
In conclusion, there are many resources available for business women to grow and expand their companies. We find that the need for working capital is critical and frequently our female business owners have more than one available to be able to take advantage of business opportunities when they present themselves. At Greenbox Capital, we pride ourselves on working with entrepreneurial women. Please click here to apply or call us direct at 305-952-3200 option 1,2 to speak with one of our Senior Funding Advisors.