Our ISO Partnerships and Growth
Grow Your Client Base & Earn Top Commissions
Become a Greenbox Capital ISO partner to offer small business merchants more funding options and more flexibility. As a high-volume industry leader, Greenbox Capital pays among the highest commissions to ISOs and fastest, streamlined approvals for their merchants.
Our dedicated ISO relationship managers work directly with brokers to deliver fast, personalized service and bridge the gap between the broker and the underwriter. Like any good partner, we’ve got your back. Trust our unparalleled service to support and strengthen your merchant relationships.
Upfront Underwriting: We target 95% of pre-approvals holding up without repricing or declines
High-Risk Industries: We fund high-risk industries like auto sales, construction, gas stations, travel agencies, attorneys and daycare centers, and more.
ISO Support number for all brokers within the expected minimum key measurables: conversion, renewal and loss ratios.
- Up to 19% commission for priority 1 status.
- Priority 1 status gets their submissions processed before other priorities 2-4
- New ISOs get priority 1 status and it’s benefits for up to 60 days of onboarding and the opportunity to continue receiving preferred status
- Iso Support
- Among highest commissions paid
- Lowest Syndication service feel in industry
- Many programs to help you win deals from the competition
ISO Merchant Benefits
- Aggressive pricing
- Fast approvals
- No restrictions on fund use
- Bad credit, bankruptcy, liens OK
Special Greenbox Capital Programs
3 Stip Business Cash Advance
- 3 stipulations include; Bank account verification, Merchant Interview and COJ
- Up to $30,000 approval limit
- Must be in business 2+ years
- No NSFs, overdrafts, or negative days
- Businesses with large rent payments will have payments verified
- No negative information found regarding the business or its principals
Escrow Program: Merchants can get funded prior to paying off an existing cash advance with another lender.
Early Pay-off Program: Options to pay off at 30, 60, or 90 days from the date of funding to receive a discount. For every 30 days that the advance is paid early, the merchant can receive a factor rate reduction.
Business Line of Credit: We fund up to $250,000. With a line of credit, your merchant withdraws funds as needed. Unlike a standard renewal, the merchant does not have to first repay 50% of the original funded amount to draw on the line of credit.