Small Business Loan Info Links- Green Box Capital
Economic data on business loans / advances
The greatest challenge while applying for business financing is deciding with whom, where and when to apply. Today we bring you a list of websites which provide valuable information about business loans/advances provided by the government, top banks, and the leaders in traditional lending, funding and financing. This article will explain, in detail, the modus operandi of business financing and will enable you to decide on different factors while applying for a business loan/advance. Greenbox Capital is one of the leading and preferred private sector companies for Merchant Cash Advances and Invoice Factoring for businesses in search for alternate financial agencies.
Important Reports and Statistical Analysis on Business Loans
- The Senior Loan Officer Opinion Survey conducted a survey on Bank Lending Practices in January 2013 and evaluated the data from 68 domestic banks and 22 U.S. branches and agents of foreign banks to assess the changes in the supply and demand for business loans. It also discusses various current trends in the standards of lending money to small businesses.
- The Reuter’s/Paynet Small Business Lending Index report is based on the data on new loans and also evaluates the amount of loans to small business enterprises using Paynet’s proprietary database.
- The Commercial and Industrial Business loans graph gives an elaborate breakdown of various kinds of outstanding business loans available with all Commercial Banks.
- SBA Weekly Lending Reports is one of the most trusted sites which show a detailed report that is updated weekly, by the Small Business Administration, focusing the latest changes in business loans/advances granted by the Small Business Administration.
- The Assets & Liabilities of Commercial Banks is presently offering detailed and updated lists of the assets and liabilities of commercial banks. It also presents current trends in different types of outstanding loans.
Key Economic and Financial Indicators Influencing Business Loan/Advance Decisions
Here we list the financial websites which encompass the key economic data that can possibly influence small to medium sized business owners while applying for a business loan or merchant cash advance.
- The Beige Book elaborates present national data for banking and financial conditions. The business owners can read about federal viewpoint on current trends in business loan and merchant cash advance activity.
- The Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA) is an agency which runs under the Department of Commerce. The BEA specifically focuses on economics and statistical administration. This is another important resource for economic and financial data which is also used by the Federal Reserve and the White House for policy making.
- The Department of Commerce Economic Reports is one of the largest directories in the country for the Dept. of commerce. The webpage illustrates several reports on economic trends in the country.
- The Small Business Owner Census is a survey conducted by the Census Bureau of more than 1.5 million business owners. The survey is completed in five-year span and represents some of the important insights about other businesses. This data is used in many financial areas.
- The Small Business Economic Trends is a quarterly survey conducted for nearly 40 years. The report represents small business economic trends, their level of confidence in the economy, and factors affecting their competing industry’s financial decision process. We find, in the Merchant Cash Advance industry, that industry trends have a real and present impact on factoring and terms for a given industry.
- The Small Business Spending Survey is chiefly the economic data which presents the recent trend about financial expenditure by the businesses. The data is provided in monthly or annual trade report by the Census. As spending rises and falls, so do the terms and pricing for merchant cash advances and small business loans.
- The Survey of Small Business Finances focuses on the companies with less than five hundred employees and compiles the data on firm size and financial services used by such businesses. The website also illustrates some important financial information about the balance sheets of these companies. For merchant advance companies, we focus on small to medium sized businesses. At a certain size a more traditional bank loan is best suited. Although, we do extend invoice factoring to larger companies.
- The Unemployment Data is a detailed report from the Department of Labor. The report focuses on the state of employment in the country. The employment value is one of the key predictors in the future economic output by businesses in the country.
Business Analysis Tools
Comparative data, or analysing market for potential business, is an important part in determining financial decisions for any business. The below links will help small business owners in assessing different variables in the market, overall competition in the industry, and will eventually assist in better, more profitable financing decisions for their business.
- The Small Business Strategic Analysis Tool is one of the valuable resources which provide the graphical presentation of the competition for any business in any particular geographical area. They offer maps of customers and respective suppliers in a way that is easily understandable. Small Business Strategic Analysis Tool is very helpful for small business in building their marketing strategies and give them an edge in the business competition.
- The Sizeup is another valuable resource which gives small business owners high quality intelligence data, a detailed look at their own business, and also the competition they will face in any particular industry, field, or area.